Financial Planning Services
Financial planning is a process which allows people to reach their financial goals by first assessing their current situation and then creating and implementing a road map for achieving these goals.
Financial Plans IncludeA financial plan may include, but is not limited to:
- Goals and objectives
- Net worth statement
- Cash flow statement
- Review of all investment and retirement accounts
- Asset allocation summary
- Investment repositioning recommendations
- Strategic tax planning recommendations
- Review of insurance policies and recommendations for changes
- One or more retirement projections
- Estate planning review with recommendations
- Education planning with funding recommendations
Detailed investment advice and specific recommendations are provided in all of our comprehensive financial planning services.
Mackensen & Company provides financial planning implementation assistance to those financial investment clients whom have contracted with us for an ongoing relationship. All financial clients whose money we do not manage on an ongoing contractual agreement are responsible for implementing their financial planning and investment recommendations at their own discretion.
If you would like more information about the Financial Planning Services offered, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org