Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
Code of Ethics & Professional Responsibility
1. Integrity: A CFP certificant shall provide professional services with integrity.
2. Objectivity: A CFP certificant shall provide professional services objectively.
3. Competence: A CFP certificant shall maintain the knowledge and skill to provide professional services competently.
4. Fairness: A CFP certificant shall be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships. The CFP certificant shall disclose conflicts of interest.
5. Confidentiality: A CFP certificant shall protect the confidentiality of all client information.
6. Professionalism: A CFP shall act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct.
7. Diligence: A CFP certificant shall provide professional services diligently.
The CFP certificants of Mackensen & Company, Inc., subscribe to the Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility stipulated by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
Email your questions to email@example.com